Founded in 1994, OPPEIN has grown to become one of the largest cabinetry manufacturers in the world. With 10,000 employees and 125 acres manufacture center that houses advanced production equipment（HOMAG® from Germany）, every year, more than 600,000 sets of kitchen cabinets, 200,000 wardrobes, 100,000 bathroom cabinets and 250,000 interior doors turn out by OPPEIN.
Since its initial introduction of integrated kitchen concept to China in 1990’s, OPPEIN has been endeavoring on product innovation. With the experience gained from the integrated kitchen cabinets, the concept of BUILT-INS has been gradually applying to its successive products, e.g. wardrobes, bathroom vanities, and other customized furniture. Kitchen cabinets, as well as other products by OPPEIN, adopt international advanced manufacture technology and are processed under strict quality control system. In the past 19 years, OPPEIN has become a world-class manufacturer & supplier of integrated kitchens and shared the happiness with millions of families for using OPPEIN’s products across the world.
Even as home styles have evolved over the years, OPPEIN has evolved, too, keeping step with the fashion trends of the day. This dynamic and flexible spirit, which underlies everything we do, is what has allowed us to continue growing our business and maintain our position as a cabinetry industry leader in Asia. Today, OPPEIN products are sold through more than 3,000 domestic dealer stores, as well as over 100 oversea showrooms.
OPPEIN serves the mid to high end market, providing a level of service that makes our customers feel like royalty. We use only the highest quality materials and match that with intelligent, beautiful and functional designs that improve the look and feel of your home. We respect and encourage customers to customize their unique options on kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, bathroom cabinets, interior doors, solid surfaces and other home furniture, which fully meet their real need and reflect their taste on life.
WHY CHOOSE OPPEIN
- Local, regional, national & European cabinet makers are unable to compete with our price / value matrix so you get more for your dollar.
- Euro spec cabinet program maintains the most current OPPEIN’s cabinetry technology and hardware.
- Standard hardware for door openings and drawer systems are Blum and Hettich. These are the two highest quality hardware makers in the world out of Austria and Germany respectively.
- German EU rated formaldehyde reduced cabinets & water based lacquers give you the benefit of lower toxins.
- German Machinery and production software by HOMAG®: Laser cut panelling and wood, ERP systems, production control systems, cutting optimization, identification, software for through feed machines and CNC processing centre. The world leading Eco Plus system at HOMAG® allows OPPEIN to achieve reduced waste by 70% compared to standard cabinet machinery.